- The Floby dropside is available for most chassis models and is designed to be light and strong with rust protection adapted for the Nordic climate.
- Due to the flexibility of the standard design it allows several options e.g. cranes, hatchbodies, tarpaulins and different types of storage boxes, etc.
Light, strong and anti-corrosion treated
- The frame under the platform is made of galvanized high strength steel for maximum load capacity and strength.
- The dropsides uniquely designed aluminum profiles with integrated hinges in the edge line contribute to increased strength and load capacity. The sideboards are also designed with double walls for protection against load impact.
- The sideboards are, in a lowered position, protected by the edge profiles for damage when for example loading with a truck.
- By selecting a material of galvanized steel profiles and anodized aluminum profiles the dropside is adapted to rust protection for the Nordic winter climate with salted roads.
- The base model of the dropside has a front safety bulkhead with a black lacquered protective grille covering the entire cab for protecting drivers and passengers.
- The upfolding lashing rings in the bottom of the dropside can be used for anchoring goods in all directions.
User-friendly and service-friendly
- The design with an easily detachable post enables an open load platform that gives a variety of equipment options while the most wear-exposed components are easy to replace.
- The recyclable material offers low self-weight for maximum load capacity with minimal impact on the environment.