- The Floby dropside is available for most chassis models and is designed to be light and strong with rust protection adapted for the Nordic climate.
- The base structure of the dropside is reinforced with surface-treated steel profiles adapted to the installing frame of the crane.
- In basic design the crane is installed into the right front of the flatbed.
- The reinforcement kit of the flatbed for light trucks is available for a number of small cranes such as Hiab, Palfinger and Fassi.
- All installing frames are available with outtrigger on the right and left sides.
- 12V power pack with remote control are installed in most designs on the platform of the dropside.
- In general, an axle load- and stability calculation always must be made with each crane assembly, to ensure approved execution before an offer can be submitted.