- The Floby hatch body is available for most chassis models and is designed to be light and strong with a rust cover adapted to the Nordic climate.
- The flexibility of the design allows several equipment options and variants.
Light, strong and anti corrosive
- The impact-resistant wall material of reinforced thermoplastics is glued in the aluminium profiles, which gives the box body maximum strength and tightness against water penetration.
- The wall material is well suited for foiling with company profiling.
- The hatch bodies aluminium profiles have a unique design with integrated hinges in the doors which provides a very close connection with the hatch body. This makes that the hatches are usable as rain shelter.
- Recessed handle with protective cover over the lock/key cylinder.
- The hinge is provided with a security device which protects the hatch-box when accidently driving with the hatch open.
User- and service-friendly
- The transparent, 30 mm thick roof gives a brighter inner environment which makes handling of goods easier.
- The hatches are equipped with two adapted gas springs for easy opening and closing.
- The roof of the hatch body is prepared for installing 2 cargo arches.
- The recyclable material offers low self-weight for maximum load capacity with minimal impact on the environment.